Confidence

She said that I'm a confidence person whom I think I'm not. A confidence person must be mentally strong and able to face challenges as well as projecting a strong image to others. A lot of things had happened in my life lately, my blog is just showing a tip of the iceberg. Some, which I had decided to withheld until I find the right time to write about them. I keep telling and convincing myself so that I can get to pass these phases. Saying that "Constants cannot be redefined" is merely another way to say "Whatever Happened, Happened". I always believe that things happen for a reason. We could either face it, change it or ignore it. I made up my mind to really deal with the problems and change my life. I have no idea what the changes will bring. Be it good or bad I believed this is what I need to do. It is a right thing to do... I suppose.

没有评论:

发表评论